Poetry - Our Movable Feast

Thank you for coming to my table. Prepare a meal for each of us and link to your place. ..Mr. Linky will be up after 12 a.m. US MST each Friday.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome Once More to Friday Poets....

It's only fifty-three minutes into Friday-- but as I normally get this going on Thursday, apologies! I had a pc crash and had to re-enter lots of passwords et cetera. So we are live again and I hope you will continue to participate in this meme and to recruit others. I'll be tweeting this as well. I look forward once more to reading each of you! xxxJenne'

4 comments:

  1. My new poetry blog, Sunflower Poetry, and a poem on another of my blogs...can't wait to see the poems on the Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can a poem be like an Impressionist painting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks To Steven Marty Grant for the retweet... our numbers up but about a dozen people may be lurking... join us! xxj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joining late this time, but have valid reasons (as in a bad cold)! Look forward to seeing what is offered here this time!

    ReplyDelete