Poetry - Our Movable Feast

Thank you for coming to my table. Prepare a meal for each of us and link to your place. ..Mr. Linky will be up after 12 a.m. US MST each Friday.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to the Third Week of Friday Poetry Fest!

Welcome to Friday Poetry Fest, hosted by Jenne' Andrews. You can e-mail me at jenneandrews2010@gmail.com with questions or problems. The link goes live now and will be up until Saturday noon. I look forward to reading your work-- try to make the rounds and encourage other writers to participate!

Thanks to all who participated-- see you next week!

4 comments:

  1. first, I'd say my thanks for stepping up and filling a void. thank you, Jen! :) I linked this week as this is first I was lucky enough to catch the post on twitter. and I look toward reading other's posts :)

    Monty / bummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see and enjoy all the posts...welcome to you Monty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting this! Loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a poem I wrote for the form prompt on dVerse, and I thought I would share it here too.

    ReplyDelete