Poetry - Our Movable Feast

Thank you for coming to my table. Prepare a meal for each of us and link to your place. ..Mr. Linky will be up after 12 a.m. US MST each Friday.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hello to all-- can you believe how swift of foot the summer? I have so enjoyed your work, and continue to feel that we all need and deserve support for our work. Ergo, do enter your info into Mr. Linky and try to make the rounds. I'd like to see this meme grow, so FB/Tweet/ otherwise tell the world. Here we go with Week 4 of Friday Poetry Fest....xj



<

8 comments:

  1. glad to be back for my week 2 and your week 4, jenne :) thanks for your time :)

    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking forward to this week's fest... Thanks again, Jen, for hosting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week has some powerful poems...I'm so looking forward to what gets shared next! Thanks again Jenne for doing this...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I finally figured out how to link back properly! Sorry it took me so long - digital immigrant here and Digital is definitely a second, non-fluent language..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings my first link up with you - happy to share words! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everybody. If we all tweet/fb the link we can grow the meme. xxxj

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm mad as hell,(at least for today) so please indulge me my little bit of spouting off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my thanks and apologies to all. ty's for the warm remarks on latest post, but I've yet to do my reading / remarking part of this, due mainly to rough work schedual. but I vow to catch up, this day or on the morrow :)

    Monty

    ReplyDelete